and I'd like to think the reason why is because most people today are too tolerant of bullshit. If I enter into a relationship with someone, it's because I'm truly committed to making it happen. I know within the first ten minutes if this is something worth my time and effort. And certainly before there's anything physical, I know. I KNOW. I don't see why that's so difficult to understand and emulate.
But it seems most people today prefer being dishonest and hypocritical. They would rather carry on for a few weeks before "making up their mind", relegating any intimacy as you being slutty and them not being able to help themselves, and then they realize that "no, no thanks" after you've already made a commitment.
Well, my response to that is that if you're going to treat me like a whore, then I better get paid like one. Don't expect me to "understand" why you chose to be a total asshole, don't expect 'feminine' sympathy. You chose to be a dick, I'll choose to ruin your life.
My relationship theory revolves around that old Cold War truce of Mutually Assured Destruction. You fuck with me, you're going right down with me. Hypothetically, this should lead to peace. Perhaps I need to be more forthright with my theories, which I have tried to be. But I am still confused by why people are shocked at my attitude. What? you MIND getting treated like shit?! You expect RESPECT? DAMN, what's wrong with YOU? Where'd YOU come from?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. I'm not just going to take bullshit lying down. Cruel treatment towards me will result on outright hate on my part. I'm not sorry for that. You've made me suffer, and I'll expect the same from you. No, we can't "still be friends", not that you want that anyways. If you hurt me, then you should be running scared of me. I want to see you squirm if you see me in public. I want to make your life a little harder because you made mine a bit harder. Anytime you're forced to think of me and suffer a bit for what you did, well, then things are a bit more even, I'm liking the sound of it more and more.
Too late for me to forgive and forget, now it's revenge.
It's not that hard. They never lack a choice. If they didn't find me relationship-worthy, then why try to have sex with me? I was never the aggressor. I made it clear I wasn't looking for cheap sex, why should they make assumptions? And saying they have no control over their genitals is a pretty pathetic excuse, if you ask me. It's called common decency not to have sex with people if you're not interested. Really, it's not that hard. And if you don't understand why someone should be upset over someone playing with their emotions, well, then you'll learn.
That's my particular stance on the matter. Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with total tools for a couple months at least, but perhaps if everyone out there decided 'No, I won't put up with this', then people would have to learn. Learn that you can't just stomp over people and use them without just retribution. Perhaps being the "crazy bitch" will make them think twice before they do it to someone else.
And this, my friends, is how we change the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment