Monday, September 13, 2010

Trust is a Hard Thing to Come by These Days.

Yes, I am annoyed at people recently. This is nothing new.


But I still have to reanalyze how it is that my semblance of what is decent and normal and healthy apparently is so radically different from everyone I meet.

I just want honesty, that's all. I want people to think before they take actions that will influence other people's lives. And if they are so incapable of knowing what or how they're feeling, maybe they should realize that they aren't in a position to make adult choices.


I feel like I'm always coming from a place of understanding what I'm feeling, and not doing whatever pops into my head without considering the repercussions. If I don't want to be with someone, I know, and then I make sure not to make a move on them. If you don't know what you're doing, and you're acting in a sober environment where it takes your action to make things happen, then know what the hell you're asking for, or leave it well enough alone.

You fucking ought to stay the hell away from things you know nothing about.


And yet at the end of the day, I always pay for their errors in judgement, because I was being honest and weighing my options and decided that I wanted them, and they couldn't return the favor.


If you don't want anything serious, if you never want to see me again, then tell me before you show an interest in me. Sure, you might get less action that way, but it's called being a decent-fucking human being. Because I'm assuming when I get told that he relates to my loneliness, is always around if I need a friend, if he coerces me into hanging out with him, then springs a date on me and pursues me, he should at least understand what he's doing. It might not be 'wrong' in the strictest sense of the word, but it's still a douchebag move to make if he won't respond to your texts.


I know I should just let it go. But part of me wants to hang around, annoy the hell out of him, make him miserable, because he made ME miserable, and maybe he would learn a lesson not to be an irresponsible jerk. It probably won't work, but it's a sense of fair play that pushes me into doing it. I mean, I at least deserve an explanation.


And people need to stop being fucking assholes.



That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment